Saturday, April 25, 2020

One Bear's Opinion: Sprinkle with Murder

Sprinkle with Murder
by Jenn McKinlay

I wanted to like this book. I really did. The mystery was fun and intriguing. I was on the wrong track until near the end. The problem was I didn't really like the main characters. They are people I'd talk to on the plane, just not the kind of people I want to have over for dinner or a movie night.

I wanted to like the book, because I wanted to like the series. Unfortunately, I do not really like the characters. I am sorry about that. I am sure there are plenty of other people who love this series, I am not one of them.

The mystery was really well crafted and quite engaging. And the book we well-written. Everything points to a book and series I should like. But I don't.

One Bear's Opinion: Three cups of diner coffee with a day-old cupcake

Happy Reading Everyone, 
Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment