Tuesday, January 19, 2021

One Bear's Opinion: The Thursday Murder Club

The Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman

I saw promotion for this book, and it looked like something I would enjoy reading and as it turns out, it was. It was a very good book, very hard to put down once the action got moving. And the mystery was quite well crafted and intriguing as well. I was on the wrong track for a good while, solving along with the investigators in the book, which is always fun for me as a reader. The characters became friends, though I am still not sure what to make of Elizabeth.

The only pause I have in recommending everyone head out right away and get a copy it is that the author, while a seemingly nice gentleman, especially on Pointless and panel shows, has proven himself no friend of bears. This is a problem for my bear conscience. I want people to read the book, but I really don't want people to buy the book. So here's what my bear brain thinks is the best option: if you have a friend, see if you can borrow the book to read. Or if, like me, you have already bought the book, loan it out to as many friends as you possibly can.

One Bear's Opinion: Four (and a half) G&Ts from a can with a Lime Drizzle Cake

Happy Reading Everyone, 

Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment