Thursday, May 30, 2019

One Bear's Opinion on: Friends in High Places

Friends in High Places
by Marne Davis Kellogg

Another great visit with Kick Keswick, international jewel thief and gourmet.

I love visits with Kick. I love the idea of a life that glamorous and filled with beautiful things. I don't want that kind of life, I just like to dream about it and enjoy reading about others who have that kind of life.

The book was a great adventure and fun to read. I enjoyed spending time with Kick in London and the Italy. The characters in this book were fun, and the kind of people I would have as friends. They were fun people and it made the book easy to read because it was such a great visit with friends.

It's hard to say much more about the book without spoiling it. But as a warning, I would read this series in order as there are some spoilers in this book for previous ones.

If you've read other Kick Keswick books, you will love this one. If you haven't why not? Start with Brilliant and you too can come to imagine life as an international jewel thief.

One Bear's Opinion: Five Brandy Alexanders and a molten chocolate lava cake

Happy Reading Everyone,
Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment