Thursday, May 30, 2019

One Bear's Opinion on: Strike the Match

Strike the Match
by Diane Moody

Another book read in between other books. I was in a waiting room and needed a book and this one came up on my Kindle. It was a great read. I really like the idea of this series of novellas - basing the story on a teacup. It's a fun read and I will be sorry to read the last one.

The idea of a story in a story is very similar to the story-within-a-story in Lauren Willig's Pink Carnation series. It's a fun way to weave multiple stories into one.

This one was a fun story, even though the main character of the teacup story was a bit of a brat. I enjoyed the way the story-within-a-story came together. And I am looking forward to the end of the main character's story.

One Bear's Opinion: Four Cups of Tea and a plate of fresh, warm doughnuts

Happy Reading Everyone, 
Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment